Are you a fan of lottery games and looking for a new way to try your luck? Have you heard about the Ohio Lottery Keno game and want to know more? Look no further than this detailed guide to the Ohio Lottery Keno Payout Chart. Keno is a game of chance that has been around for centuries, with origins in ancient China. It has since spread to other parts of the world, including the United States, where it has become a popular lottery game. With the Ohio Lottery Keno game, players have the chance to win big payouts with just a few simple steps. In this post, we’ll walk you through everything you need to know about the Ohio Lottery Keno Payout Chart. We’ll cover the basics of how the game works, the different types of bets you can make, and how to read the payout chart. So, let’s get started!
How does Ohio Lottery Keno work?
Ohio Lottery Keno is a game where players choose numbers from 1 to 80 and hope that some or all of them are drawn. The more numbers you match, the higher the payout. The game is played every four minutes, so players have multiple chances to win throughout the day. To play Ohio Lottery Keno, you first need to purchase a ticket from a licensed retailer. The ticket will have a grid of numbers from 1 to 80. You can choose up to 10 numbers on each ticket. The more numbers you select, the higher the cost of the ticket. Once you have selected your numbers, you need to decide how much you want to bet. There are multiple betting options available, which we’ll cover in the next section. After you have made your selections, the game will begin. Twenty winning numbers will be randomly drawn from a pool of 80. If any of your numbers match the winning numbers, you win a prize based on the payout chart.
What are the different types of bets in Ohio Lottery Keno?
There are several types of bets you can make in Ohio Lottery Keno, including:
- Straight Bet: This is the simplest type of bet, where you select up to 10 numbers and hope that they are all drawn. The more numbers you select, the higher the payout.
- Combination Bet: This is a bet where you select multiple groups of numbers and hope that some or all of them are drawn. For example, you could select two groups of five numbers each and hope that at least one number from each group is drawn.
- Split Bet: This is a bet where you split your selected numbers into two groups and hope that at least one number from each group is drawn.
- Head/Tail Bet: This is a bet where you select one number to be the “head” and one number to be the “tail.” If either of these numbers is drawn, you win a prize.
How do you read the Ohio Lottery Keno Payout Chart?
The Ohio Lottery Keno Payout Chart shows the payouts for each bet type and the number of matching numbers. The payouts are based on a $1 bet, so if you bet more than $1, your payout will be higher. Here is an example of the Ohio Lottery Keno Payout Chart:
Straight Bet Payouts
- Match 1: $2
- Match 2: $12
- Match 3: $42
- Match 4: $155
- Match 5: $740
- Match 6: $3,000
- Match 7: $6,000
- Match 8: $8,000
- Match 9: $10,000
- Match 10: $100,000
Combination Bet Payouts
- Match 3 out of 3: $40
- Match 4 out of 4: $200
- Match 5 out of 5: $1,200
- Match 6 out of 6: $4,000
- Match 7 out of 7: $8,000
- Match 8 out of 8: $15,000
- Match 9 out of 9: $30,000
- Match 10 out of 10: $100,000
Split Bet Payouts
- Match 1 in each group of 5: $2
- Match 2 in each group of 5: $10
- Match 3 in each group of 5: $60
- Match 4 in each group of 5: $400
- Match 5 in each group of 5: $6,000
Head/Tail Bet Payouts
- Match 1: $5
Ohio Lottery Keno is a fun and exciting game that offers players the chance to win big payouts with just a few simple steps. By understanding the different types of bets and how to read the payout chart, you can increase your chances of winning and have a great time playing. So, what are you waiting for? Head to your nearest Ohio Lottery retailer and try your luck with Ohio Lottery Keno today!